Monday 3 October 2011

Animation?

I have been juggling sround with the idea of inolving some sort of animated sequence in my short film, preferably as the flashback scene. Perhaps an anime styled sketch like sequence. I think this would break up the film and let it become more melancholy and morecamb as the film ends. Then perhaps a sketch of the central character growing angelic wings and flying away. Hmmm. Some dude is coming in tomorrow to teach us animation. Should be a fun experience and am hoping to learn a lot.

I particularly like the animation in Kill Bill part 1 depicting the earlier life of a japanese assassin, this fits in well with the japanese culture as it was more anime and manga styled, suiting the character. I would have to research more english styles of animation to fit in well with my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment