Monday 6 February 2012

Creating the review

So initially, I wanted to replicate a film reviewing magazine such as Empire/Total Film. However, I couldn't seem to make a page layout that looked anything remotely or anything like those of the magazines. Instead I started with a plain black background, then made a green and blue, neon like gradient.
For the top left of the photo I took a photo of the main actor Daniel in a urban setting with a circular lensed camera. I then applied said photo (below) to the top left of the background.
For the 'Meter of Interest', I created a small photo with a criss cross/graph paper look to then draw upon a line graph.
After the review looking a bit plain once I had installed the text, I decided to put a picture of my friend as the reviewer. I received his total consent for his picture and he was more than happy to help. 

With all the aspects put together, the review was finished. 



No comments:

Post a Comment